Dr. David J. Kushner, D.O., FACP
Dr. David Kushner is board certified in Addiction Medicine and is the Medical Director at BRIGHTSIDE Clinic where he has treated hundreds of patients with Opioid Use Disorder. He is known for his cutting edge, patient centered and collaborative approach to addressing this challenging, yet treatable condition. He also treats critically ill patients in a hospital setting and therefore he has vast experience treating Opioid dependent patients in multiple settings.
Dr Kushner has a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from Michigan State University (1990). He received his Medical Degree from Midwestern University (1997) and completed an Internal Medicine Residency at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital (2000). He grew up in the suburbs of Chicago and is married with three children.
Honors and Endorsements:
- Board Certified in Addiction Medicine by the American Board of Preventative Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Senior Fellow of Hospital Medicine (Society of Hospital Medicine)
- Fellow of The American College of Physicians
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago