One of the most unique things about BRIGHTSIDE Recovery programs is that you have the option to use medication-assisted treatment (MAT). At BRIGHTSIDE Recovery, we provide unprecedented access for patients at every step of the way. We are one of the only treatment facilities in Illinois that can get you into treatment within the same day. With our multiple, convenient locations and Telehealth solutions, we are where you are. When you start treatment, you will have direct access to your doctor, therapist, staff and peers to help with your path to sobriety.
Through our medical business, BRIGHTSIDE Clinic, we can also offer medication-assisted treatment (MAT) to help mitigate the discomfort of withdrawal and cravings to minimize any potential health risks with stopping alcohol or opioid substance abuse. We will not force you to do MAT with your program but we will present it to you as an option to your program. With some dependencies, it may be beneficial to add MAT to your treatment program. MAT may minimize the potential of seizures that occur with stopping some substance abuses.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- We are one of the only programs in the U.S. with both a fully functional medication assisted treatment (MAT) and therapy program.
- MAT can be used to assist with eliminating the use of alcohol or opiates while starting and after your addiction treatment.
- We use Naltrexone (also known as Vivitrol) for alcohol use disorder treatment and Suboxone for opioid addiction treatment such as heroin.
Our medical business, BRIGHTSIDE Clinic, has over 6 years of experience and has treated over 2,000 people with MAT.
Treatment When & How You Want It
- BRIGHTSIDE Recovery’s goal is to initiate treatment immediately.
- Whether you are contemplating, struggling with or continuing in recovery, we have the most comprehensive treatment options.
- BRIGHTSIDE Recovery is a multi-level, long-term intensive outpatient program and one-on-one treatment that are unlike any other programs.
- If you want a program that only does therapy, MAT, or a combination of both, we are the best program for you.
Dedicated & Knowledgeable Team
Our team and clinical leadership have the most experience of any other outpatient or one-on-one treatment facilities in treating addiction with therapy and/or medication. Experience speaks for itself.
- Chief Clinical Officer – Over 25 years of addiction treatment experience
- Medical Director – Board certified addiction specialist and a respected pioneer in medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
Our leaders are addiction experts for universities, leading healthcare organizations and several media outlets.
We understand substance abuse does not define you. Which is why our programs are flexible and custom designed to allow you to continue your life without interruption of having to go away for treatment for 30 days or more.
If you or someone you know is struggling with alcohol or opioid addiction, abuse or dependence BRIGHTSIDE Recovery is here to help. With our team of qualified specialists, including specialized certified addiction specialists and therapists, you will receive a brand new outlook on life in a safe and comfortable environment.
Our team provides support from the moment you contact us, through your treatment program and aftercare through our alumni programs. We support your path to recovery and are by your side through the entire journey.
Start Your Path to Recovery!