How BRIGHTSIDE Recovery’s Intensive Outpatient Treatment Can Help
At BRIGHTSIDE Recovery, our addiction treatment programs are customized to best fit you and your addiction. Meeting with other patients who are going through a similar recovery process will help put your mind at ease knowing you are not alone. In Intensive Outpatient Treatment group therapy you will be able to speak freely and hear others talk about their journey to recovery.
BRIGHTSIDE Recovery’s group therapy program ranges from once a week outpatient (OP) groups to more developed programs such as intensive outpatient programs (IOP) and partial hospitalization programs (PHP).
BRIGHTSIDE Recovery is the leader in outpatient, substance use disorder treatment. We have group therapy for alcohol, prescription opioids, heroin, benzodiazepines such as Xanax and stimulants such as cocaine and meth.
BRIGHTSIDE Recovery promotes an I CAN attitude for recovery. Our group therapy programs are designed to empower patients to create their own paths to recovery while having the opportunity to hear others experiences. BRIGHTSIDE Recovery empowers individuals in the treatment process and incorporates our I CAN process for treatment:
Initiate Assessment & Program Placement
- We work together to find the best level of care for your needs
- If we are not the best option, we will help you find the best provider for you
Create Your Treatment Plan
- Co-develop a long term sobriety plan
- You decide if and how long you want medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
Access BRIGHTSIDE Recovery
- Access treatment immediately through our multiple locations or via TeleMed
- Our team is accessible during treatment and beyond
New Life in Recovery
- BRIGHTSIDE Recovery and your peers support you after treatment
- Only program to provide MAT after treatment
We at BRIGHTSIDE Recovery want you to know you are never alone in your path to recovery. Group therapy is ready when you are. Group therapy gives you an inside perspective, reassuring you are not the only one going through these trying times. Having the option to speak freely to those who are progressing toward recovery can assist both you and others through this journey.
We look forward to helping you or your loved one work through the journey to recovery. BRIGHTSIDE Recovery’s group therapy programs are not only beneficial to you but also those around you.
Let’s Start Today!