Our BRIGHTSIDE Recovery team takes pride in meeting with patients one on one. This one-on-one addiction therapy treatment is a key component to your treatment plan.
We provide outpatient (OP) individual counseling as well as during your stay in the IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program) program you will have weekly individual counseling to work on specific parts of your treatment plan. Individual sessions help to clarify what is going on in group, life, and your family. This is your time to continue to put what you have learned into practice through individual counseling sessions.
BRIGHTSIDE Recovery Treatment
Whether you are dependent on alcohol, benzodiazepines, cocaine, meth or xanax our individual counseling programs are uniquely designed for each patient based on their substance use disorder and lifestyle needs.
The Key to Recovery
Our individual counseling treatment programs are comfortable, convenient and customizable to guide your path to recovery.
BRIGHTSIDE Recovery’s addiction treatment programs have proven to be successful and sustainable. The key to our treatment programs is you which is why we work with you to give you the control to manage and overcome your addiction.
We Promote an I CAN Attitude for Recovery:
BRIGHTSIDE Recovery programs empower individuals to create their own path to recovery.
Initiate Assessment & Program Placement
- We work together to find the best level of care for your needs
- If we are not the best option, we will help you find the best provider for
Create Your Treatment Plan
- Co-develop a long term sobriety plan
- You decide if and how long you want medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
Access BRIGHTSIDE Recovery
- Access treatment immediately through our multiple locations or via TeleMed
- Our team is accessible during treatment and beyond
New Life in Recovery
- BRIGHTSIDE Recovery and your peers support you after treatment
- Only program to provide MAT after treatment
BRIGHTSIDE Recovery is the leader in substance abuse disorder therapy. We have custom tailored intensive outpatient treatment programs and one-on-one therapy for alcohol, prescription opioids, benzodiazepines (such as Xanax), stimulants such as cocaine and meth.
Our team of medical and clinical professionals are accredited and have years of experience working with substance abuse. The medical and clinical professionals at BRIGHTSIDE Recovery have proven performance with substance abuse prevention, substance use disorders and medicine as well as chemical dependency.
The PACT Promise is BRIGHTSIDE Recovery’s commitment to providing the best addiction treatment and services to promote a positive and long lasting recovery.
PROGRAMS THAT WORK
- Programs Designed for Long Term Sobriety
- Evidence-Based Treatment Programs
- 98% of patients report stable or progressing toward stability
ACCESS TO TREATMENT
- Same Day Appointments - No Waiting Lists!
- Convenient Chicagoland Locations & Telehealth
- Unlimited Access to Professionals & Staff
- Comfortable Environment
- Friendly & Respectful Staff
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Access
TREATMENT DESIGNED FOR YOU
- Co-Developed Treatment Programs
- Flexible Programs for Active Individuals
- Unique Treatments for All Substance Abuses
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, we can help with individual counseling at BRIGHTSIDE Recovery. Our team of professionals including certified addiction specialists and therapists, will help to get a brand new outlook on life in a safe and comfortable environment.
We support your path to recovery and are by your side through the entire journey with individual counseling options for you. We look forward to helping you or your loved one.
Let’s Talk Today!