We understand you might not have all the answers or information to relay to your family. Our therapists, counselors and medical professionals can meet with you and your loved ones to explain the recovery process and answer any questions. We have family therapy for alcohol, prescription opioids, heroin, benzodiazepines such as Xanax and stimulants such as cocaine and meth.
Working with your family is a key to the recovery process. BRIGHTSIDE Recovery offers the opportunity for family sessions. Family therapy is designed to help families understand the addiction recovery process, help to restore communication and work on getting balance back in your family. These family therapy sessions are available during IOP and OP services. If you and your family are looking for ongoing support outside of BRIGHTSIDE Recovery, we can refer you to a family therapist to continue to assist both you and your family.
BRIGHTSIDE Recovery promotes an I CAN attitude for recovery. Our programs are designed to empower patients to create their own paths to recovery. Our customized programs are based on each patient’s stage of recovery. BRIGHTSIDE Recovery empowers individuals in the treatment process and incorporates our I CAN process for treatment:
Initiate Assessment & Program Placement
- We work together to find the best level of care for your needs
- If we are not the best option, we will help you find the best provider for you including family therapists.
Create Your Treatment Plan
- Co-develop a long term sobriety plan
- You decide if and how long you want medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
Access BRIGHTSIDE Recovery
- Access treatment immediately through our multiple locations or via TeleMed
- Our team is accessible during treatment and beyond
New Life in Recovery
- BRIGHTSIDE Recovery and your peers support you and your family after treatment
- Only program to provide MAT after treatment
You are never alone in your path to recovery at BRIGHTSIDE Recovery. Our family therapy program is ready when you and your family are. Our team of professionals, including certified addiction specialists and therapists, will help to give you and your family a brand new outlook on your life in our safe and comfortable environments.
We support your path to recovery and are by your side through the entire journey. We look forward to helping you or your loved one through addiction treatment and family therapy.
Let’s Start Today!