Your treatment program will be completed but that doesn’t mean our support ends. BRIGHTSIDE Recovery has an alumni program to assist with maintaining sobriety with the guidance and continued support of your fellow alumni.
Our Alumni program allows for continued support over the lifetime of your recovery. In the program we will have specific functions that provide support, ongoing recovery related activities and a chance for you to give back to the program. How do you give back? We will have opportunities to support new members, the community and also the ability for you to help those seeking recovery.
BRIGHTSIDE Recovery is the leader in outpatient, substance use disorder treatment. We have custom tailored intensive outpatient treatment programs and one-on-one therapy for alcohol, prescription opioids, heroin, benzodiazepines such as Xanax and stimulants such as cocaine and meth.
Our programs are designed to empower patients to create their own paths to recovery. Our customized programs are based on each patient’s stage of recovery. BRIGHTSIDE Recovery empowers individuals in the treatment process and incorporates our I CAN process for treatment:
Initiate Assessment & Program Placement
- We work together to find the best level of care for your needs
- If we are not the best option, we will help you find the best provider for you
Create Your Treatment Plan
- Co-develop a long term sobriety plan
- You decide if and how long you want medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
Access BRIGHTSIDE Recovery
- Access treatment immediately through our multiple locations or via TeleMed
- Our team is accessible during treatment and beyond including our alumni program
New Life in Recovery
- BRIGHTSIDE Recovery and your peers support you after treatment through our alumni program
- Only program to provide MAT after treatment
We at BRIGHTSIDE Recovery want you to know you are never alone during your path to recovery. Our alumni program is waiting for you to join when you have completed your addiction treatment program.
Our BRIGHTSIDE Recovery team provides support from the moment you contact us, throughout your treatment program and beyond with our aftercare and alumni programs. We support your path to recovery and are by your side through the entire journey.
Our Alumni program extends continued support for your recovery. The alumni program has specific functions that provide you continued support. This program also gives you the power to help by supporting new members, the community and for you to help those seeking recovery.
Let’s Start Today!