Article provided by: Solid Ground Wellness in Recovery, LLC
Outpatient treatment centres are originated to deliver care & treatment to individuals outside the rehab sphere. As the name reflects, outpatients are not bound to live at the treatment facility during recovery. This particular treatment method is often used as the development phase between detox and full recovery, for some certain patients, it’s the only sustainable solution.
What Makes Solid Ground Wellness Different for Recovery?
Solid Ground Wellness is on a mission to provide customized outpatient substance abuse services in Riverside, California. As one of the leading Riverside drug rehab and alcohol treatment centres, our treatments are based on a direct approach to making sure that the provided care is adapted to each patients’ specific needs. Our well-researched processes have been derived from around 3 decades of successful alcohol and drug treatment in Riverside. You will receive all-inclusive guidance in a trusted, comfortable & safe environment.
Who’s a Good Candidate for Outpatient Rehab?
Your professional rehab consultant will walk you through, as each case is unique, but some key elements could be considered for Outpatient Rehab, for instance:
1) Family-Oriented Person: With children to keep up, men & women usually get stressed and cancel off their treatments. This is the prime example of when intensive outpatient therapy is crucial and can assist you to balance your family responsibilities with the ultimate desire to get sober.
2) Busy Professionals: Your employer may give you full freedom for your addiction recovery, but still, you may not find yourself in a position to get away from your work responsibilities. As a result, your quality of life will struggle because drugs might limit your performance, pushing you to think about the benefits of intensive outpatient care.
3) Cost Implications: Several health insurance policies provide detailed coverage for drug and alcohol addiction treatment. Even so, you might not have access or not have enough to pay for inpatient programs.
4) Other Important Elements:
- If an individual can self-regulate their exposure to substances.
- If you are already living in a sober environment, it will not trigger cravings.
- If a person has already experienced the comprehensive detoxification.
- If you have coping strategies & solid background of life skills to manage future challenges.
When an Outpatient Program Isn’t a Good Option?
Not everyone is sophisticated for outpatient programs. Maybe your environment is not necessarily favourable to sobriety or sometimes it takes real intensive family therapy to get everyone on the same page. In cases where the young adults are patient - the suggested option is extended care. Mainly patients prefer extended care because they are afraid to embrace the change alone, the regular availability of counsellors give their morale a natural boost. It’s also sometimes impossible to draw the line for either level of care without having a serious discussion.
Find Out If You Are A Good Candidate For Outpatient Rehab
If you or someone in your loved circle is striving with drug or alcohol addiction or substance dependency, start your healing journey by reaching out to Solid Ground Wellness - the Best Riverside drug rehab for a free counselling assessment or any inquiries about our addiction treatment in Riverside CA.
Contact us today to get professional help or verify your insurance now.Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Riverside